For microcontrollers without an analog-to-digital converter, or when you need a more accurate ADC. We provide Grove – 4-channel 16-bit ADC(ADS1115), a 4-channel ADC based on Texas Instrument ADS1115, which is a high-precision, low-power, 16-bit ADC chip. It supports 4 single ended inputs or 2 differential inputs. What’s more, it has a programmable data rate range from 8 SPS to 860 SPS with an internal programmable gain (up to x16) for small signals.
The module also contains a Grove port that is internally connected to its channel 0 and channel 1, of which makes it easier to use with Grove Ecosystem.
- Wide supply range: 2.0V ~ 5.5V, support 3.3 or 5V system
- 16-bit high resolution ADC
- Programmable Data Rate: 8 SPS to 860 SPS
- Internal Programmable Gain: x16 with Internal low-drift voltage reference and oscillator
- The built-in PGA is gain-adjustable and can be controlled by software
- 4 Single-Ended Inputs or 2 Differential Inputs
|Input voltage||3.3V / 5V|
|ADC Resolution||16 Bit|
|Programmable Data Rate||8SPS – 860 SPS|
|Channels||4-channel single-ended input or 2-channel differential input|
|Interface||I2C, Default Address: 0x48|