RP2040 is the latest Microcontroller designed by Raspberry Pi.
RP2040 is a dual Core ARM Cortex Processor, 264KB Internal RAM and supports upto 16MB external Flash.
The Key Features of RP2040 are :
- Dual-core Arm Cortex M0+ processor, flexible clock running up to 133 MHz
- 264KB of SRAM, and 2MB of on-board Flash memory
- Castellated module allows soldering direct to carrier boards
- USB 1.1 with device and host support
- Low-power sleep and dormant modes
- Drag-and-drop programming using mass storage over USB
- 26 × multi-function GPIO pins
- 2 × SPI, 2 × I2C, 2 × UART, 3 × 12-bit ADC, 16 × controllable PWM channels
- Accurate clock and timer on-chip
- Temperature sensor
- Accelerated floating-point libraries on-chip
- 8 × Programmable I/O (PIO) state machines for custom peripheral support
RP 2040 boards : The boards which include the RP2040 Microcontroller are listed below.
1. Raspberry Pi Pico by Raspberry Pi.
2. Feather 2040 by Ada Fruit.
3. Itsy Bitsy 2040.
4. Nano RP2040 Connect by Arduino.
5. Tiny 2040 by Pimoroni.
6. Keybow 2040.
8. Pro Micro 2040 by Spark fun.
9. Thing Plus 2040 by Spark fun.
10. MicroMod RP2040 Processor board.